What I am Looking Forward to Most in Moving
Things I am excited for in Seattle (could be in order of importance... but don't quote me on that):
- The bridge troll
- Meeting Olivia for the first time
- Having pretty much nothing
- The SEA!
- MOUNTAINS AND THE SEA IN THE SAME STATE!
- Oh, Canada!
- Meeting EVERYONE
- Donuts looking very pretty and plump being very photogenic. (Not for eating - just aesthetics. I don't like eating donuts)
- Good coffee
- Not owning a car!
- The possibility of biking?
- RIDING THE BUS! YES! I LOVE THE BUS
- I think there is cool glass by someone famous in a museum there that I want to see...
Things I am not looking forward to:
- Not running into someone I know LITERALLY everywhere I go. (DFW is like the biggest small town ever)
- Cold rain
- Cloudy days
- Cold, rainy, cloudy days